Sunday, August 1, 2010

It Liiiiiiiives~!

Honestly, it is hard to know where to start with serious necromancy like this. I never intended to let my blog dissapear into near oblivion, but I was hit with a series of weird life changes which I couldn't quite stay on top of when they were happening and I just didnt know how to manage my time effectively (admitedly still an area of life I struggle with).

I once promised a review of Bret Hart's autobiography but, well, considering how long ago it is that I read it I feel any serious review would be impossible. It wouldn't do justice to the book to review it without reading it over again, so I wont even try. I'll just say this: It is a phenomenal read that really gives you some impressive insight into the world of pro-wrestling from the beginning of a career to the end of it. If you like pro-wrestling at all you owe yourself this read.

I have some serious plans for this blog, something to stay on-top of on a twice or thrice weekly basis, but some of the things I need to figure out how to do are, well, eluding me. If anyone knows how to make blogger let me post more than one picture per blog update it'd be swell if you would let me know about it.

So, for now, stay fit and have fun (I wonder how many of you will get that reference?) and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment